The legal status of a travel designer.

A travel or tour designer has to be legally allowed to issue invoices, for the services he provides himself or for his counsel. Therefore, he has to be at least self-employed, in France or in his country of residence.

He can also own his company or have another status, as long as he can bill us for tourism services.

Was this helpful?

Next Article